Webb Space Telescope Successfully Spots Its First Starlight - Gizmodo
HD 84406 will go down in history as the first star spotted by the $10 billion space telescope. A major milestone has been achieved in the deployment of the James Webb Space Telescope, with an onboard instrument detecting its first photons from a distant star. This means engineers can now begin… [+3580 chars] Read More
Other Stories in Science
- Postdoctoral position: work related to the interface between condensed matter systems and quantum information science.
- The Solar System's Missing Planet Has Only One Place Left to Hide
- Join the Revolution: Claim Your Polkadot Airdrop (DOT) Now!
- Did you qualify for MANTA NETWORK $MANTA Airdrop?
- Who is Eligible for Marblex $MBX Airdrop? Step-by-step Guideline
- Maximize Your Rewards: Claim Flare $FLR Tokens Now!
- Brumation: Winter is coming for reptiles
- Fani Willis takes the stand hellbent on setting the record straight — but legal experts are split on whether her testimony did more harm than good
- Caitlin Clark broke women’s NCAA scoring record on moonshot 3-pointer near logo