NASA's MRO Finds Water Flowed on Mars Longer Than Previously Thought - Jet Propulsion Laboratory
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the leading center for robotic exploration of the solar system. MRO has two cameras that are perfect for this purpose. The Context Camera, with its black-and-white wide-angle lens, helps scientists map the extent of the chlorides. To zoom in, scientists turn to t… [+2096 chars] Read More
Other Stories in Science
- Postdoctoral position: work related to the interface between condensed matter systems and quantum information science.
- The Solar System's Missing Planet Has Only One Place Left to Hide
- Join the Revolution: Claim Your Polkadot Airdrop (DOT) Now!
- Did you qualify for MANTA NETWORK $MANTA Airdrop?
- Who is Eligible for Marblex $MBX Airdrop? Step-by-step Guideline
- Maximize Your Rewards: Claim Flare $FLR Tokens Now!
- Brumation: Winter is coming for reptiles
- Fani Willis takes the stand hellbent on setting the record straight — but legal experts are split on whether her testimony did more harm than good
- Caitlin Clark broke women’s NCAA scoring record on moonshot 3-pointer near logo