NASA: Artemis launch in October 'difficult' but not ‘off the table’ | Mint - Mint
It will take days to raise the 320-foot-tall Artemis, move it to the launch pad and then set it up for takeoff. NASA will find it "'difficult" to try again to launch its Moon rocket in October while a launch in November seems more feasible, as per a NASA official. In order to protect it from Hurricane Ian's ap… [+2193 chars] Read More
Other Stories in Science
- Brrr. JWST Looks at the Coldest Brown Dwarf
- Claim Your Lido DAO $LDO Airdrop: Full guide
- Sun Erupts With Wildly Powerful Solar Flares: The Biggest Seen in Years
- Postdoctoral position: work related to the interface between condensed matter systems and quantum information science.
- The Solar System's Missing Planet Has Only One Place Left to Hide
- Join the Revolution: Claim Your Polkadot Airdrop (DOT) Now!
- Did you qualify for MANTA NETWORK $MANTA Airdrop?
- Who is Eligible for Marblex $MBX Airdrop? Step-by-step Guideline
- Maximize Your Rewards: Claim Flare $FLR Tokens Now!