A Detroit man riding a roller coaster says he got a concussion when another passenger's phone went flying and hit him in the head: 'I had blood dripping down my face'
"I was hit in the head with their cell phone traveling at 70+ MPH from about 3 rows in front of me," David Carter wrote in a Facebook post. A Detroit man riding a roller coaster was struck in the head by a passenger's flying phone. "I had blood dripping down my face, and I felt a bit dizzy," David ... Read More
Other Stories in Technology
- The Rock Cocks
- Launch Roundup: SpaceX to launch two Starlink missions; China to launch Chang Zheng 5
- Commercial Spaceship Set for Lunar Touchdown, in Test for US Industry
- No Drama Llama Installation
- WTF? Nowadays peer coding test is the norm? How to pass sia?
- Toko Titan Gel Asli Di Bogor 082367265131
- Anybody buy rolex from carousell before
- [Msia]......man pulls gf hair and dragged her into condo pool after she refused to go for abortion.....
- AI Tools to Grow Your Social Media