Lucid Air named car of the year by Motor Trend - Fox News
The electric Lucid Air has been picked by Motor Trend as its 2022 car of the year. The American-made sedan can cover 520 miles per charge and has prices ranging from $77,400 to $169,000. Motor Trend has picked the all-electric Lucid Air as its 2022 Car of the Year. (Lucid) It's the first time a startup's first vehicle has received the award, which is often heavily featured in manuf… [+819 chars] Read More
Other Stories in General
- Techmeme: In a letter to Elon Musk, Rep. Mike Gallagher says SpaceX may be in breach of DOD contracts after sources say Starshield is inactive around Taiwan for US troops (David Jeans
- Google Photos Android 14 share sheet appears on more Pixel phones
- Palestinians against Hamas
- Poacher S01E03 WEBRip x264-XEN0N EZTV Download Torrent
- Survivor AU S11E08 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta EZTV Download Torrent
- Don’t learn to code: Nvidia’s founder Jensen Huang advises a different career path
- Australia wants navy boats with lots of weapons, but no crew. Will they run afoul of international law?
- Taiwan’s Indigenous languages are under threat – what can NZ learn from their successes and failures?
- 33 Purrfectly Sweet Siamese Cats Who Skillfully Captured Their Hoomans Hearts