Hot-blooded T. rex and cold-blooded Stegosaurus: chemical clues reveal dinosaur metabolisms - EurekAlert
There's a new method for determining whether dinosaurs were hot- or cold-blooded, using clues in their bones that indicated how much the individual animals breathed in their last hour of life. The study, published in Nature, shows that the bird-hipped dinosau… image: Schematic drawing of a subset of the animals that were investigated as part of the study. Metabolic rates and resulting thermophysiological strategies are color-coded, orange hues characterize… [+9625 chars] Read More
Other Stories in General
- Techmeme: In a letter to Elon Musk, Rep. Mike Gallagher says SpaceX may be in breach of DOD contracts after sources say Starshield is inactive around Taiwan for US troops (David Jeans
- Google Photos Android 14 share sheet appears on more Pixel phones
- Palestinians against Hamas
- Poacher S01E03 WEBRip x264-XEN0N EZTV Download Torrent
- Survivor AU S11E08 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta EZTV Download Torrent
- Don’t learn to code: Nvidia’s founder Jensen Huang advises a different career path
- Australia wants navy boats with lots of weapons, but no crew. Will they run afoul of international law?
- Taiwan’s Indigenous languages are under threat – what can NZ learn from their successes and failures?
- 33 Purrfectly Sweet Siamese Cats Who Skillfully Captured Their Hoomans Hearts