Biohybrid Fish Made With Human Cells For Medical Research - SlashGear
Researchers have created biohybrid fish with human cardiac cells to better understand the heart and ultimately build better artificial heart replacements. The scientists were able to extend the swimming life of the biohybrid fish by creating an autonomous pacing node that effectively works as a pacemaker to control the frequency and rhythm of the other… [+1292 chars] Read More
Other Stories in General
- Techmeme: In a letter to Elon Musk, Rep. Mike Gallagher says SpaceX may be in breach of DOD contracts after sources say Starshield is inactive around Taiwan for US troops (David Jeans
- Google Photos Android 14 share sheet appears on more Pixel phones
- Palestinians against Hamas
- Poacher S01E03 WEBRip x264-XEN0N EZTV Download Torrent
- Survivor AU S11E08 1080p HEVC x265-MeGusta EZTV Download Torrent
- Don’t learn to code: Nvidia’s founder Jensen Huang advises a different career path
- Australia wants navy boats with lots of weapons, but no crew. Will they run afoul of international law?
- Taiwan’s Indigenous languages are under threat – what can NZ learn from their successes and failures?
- 33 Purrfectly Sweet Siamese Cats Who Skillfully Captured Their Hoomans Hearts